Best Your Personal Best
Help Your Body Heal
I help peak performers reach optimal performance through biohacking so they could maximize their full potential.
As a Vitality Coach, I also help alleviate people’s pain and suffering through alternative wellness modalities like EFT, Neurofeedback, the Anat Baniel Method Transformational Movement Lessons, and Matrix Reprinting at UNLTD Recovery Center.
Find a new way to hope and healing.
- Subconscious beliefs establish the patterns and boundaries of a person’s behavior, thought, and habits which ultimately reflect on their relationships, careers, self-image, and physical health. Psych K aims to spiritually connect and individual to his/her subconscious to help him/her cope with stress, improve performance, and enhance their leadership skills.
- HOW IT WORKS – Incorporates movement, acupressure, Ericksonian hypnotheraphy, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), and psycho-spiritual healing systems to induce a “whole brain state” that reduces the mind’s resistance to change. This method makes use of “permission and commitment” protocols to ensure alignment of the individual to the general direction of the process as well as to ensure their best interest at that time.
- WHAT IT’S FOR – Alleviates stress, improves performance, connects the individual to the Divine. Helps people cope with fear, anger, grief, trauma, and addiction, eliminates self-limiting beliefs before they manifest into other health-related issues.
- Matrix reimprinting improves upon and augments conventional EFT Tapping techniques. This procedure, developed by Kar Dawson, goes back to a negative memory and transforms it, instead of just removing it from the body’s energy system.
- HOW IT WORKS – The individual comes into contact with his Self at the time of the traumatic event and gives him tools to cope with the situation. This method uses Energy Consciousness Holograms (ECHOs) to tap into the memory, instead of accessing the memory itself. It then unfreezes the mind and body from a sudden, traumatic, or life-threatening event.
- WHAT IT’S FOR – Can be used with other healing modalities, but also effective on its own. Great for pain, PTSD, long-term illnesses, addictions, stress, negative beliefs, and other issues. Allows forgiveness and wisdom to flow from the past into the present. Creates positive beliefs, and not just discarding limiting beliefs.
ANAT BANIEL METHOD
- Anat Baniel transposed the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais to address the needs of differently-abled children. The cornerstone of the Anat Baniel Method is the belief that the mind and the body are connected. Basically, movement is the language of the brain.
- HOW IT WORKS – Uses movement to stimulate and create new neural connections in the brain. This method comes in two modalities: the Functional Synthesis (“hands-on table work”) and Transformational movement lessons (“floor exercises”).
- WHAT IT’S FOR – Enhances brain function. Improves flexibility and strength. Relieves pain and improves mental clarity, vitality, and well-being. Good for people with autism, PTSD, bodily pain, sleep disorders, and emotional issues.
EFT TAPPING (NEUROPTIMAL NEUROFEEDBACK)
- EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. It’s an alternative treatment for physical pain, emotional distress, and a host of other conditions. Developed by Gary Craig, this procedure applies light tapping to meridian points or energy hot spots in our body. This, along with affirmative statements, releases energy blockages that prevent people from reaching their full potential.
- HOW IT WORKS – First, the practitioner helps the person identify an issue or a point of pain in their body. The person rates the pain from 0-10, 0 standing in for no pain felt at all to 10, which is the maximum pain felt. After tapping on the 9 major meridian points, the pain is rated once more and the process is repeated until the pain is virtually gone.
- WHAT IT’S FOR – This procedure helps remove negative emotions, reduce food cravings, reduce pain, and implement positive goals. It’s also used as a treatment for war veterans with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and is proven to significantly decreases anxiety.
Reserve Your Free Consultation
Invite me to speak
Send me an invite as I’d love to know how I can share the message of biohacking with you